We couldn't go on too many rides at Disneyland, but we found a few that he really liked. Most of the rides in Fantasy land were too dark for him, so we didn't even try, but he loved Dumbo and the Winnie the Pooh ride. He danced on It's a Small World. It was so much more fun seeing it all through his eyes.
For those of you that may not know, this is my favorite shirt to wear. Shanne thinks I wear it too often. I made the mistake of wearing it at home while working with bleach and now I have a small bleach stain on it. :( Its my "lab shirt". Its a bunch of chemistry geeks working on their latest experiment...basically it's everyone I work with. Everyone in my lab has one. There was talk of having our last names printed on the back but it never happened. I really like the fit and feel of the soft cotton. Visit http://shirt.woot.com/ They have some cool shirts. Everyday the shirts are different. Prices are $10 for "the shirt of the day", then they go up to $15. If you join the email list then you get special pricing & discounts. Last month they sent out a $5 off coupon. Sizes run small so get a larger size than you would normally wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment