Jordan loves basketball. I had never taken him to watch Shanne play, but somehow after Shanne put this together, Jordan knew exactly what to do and no one taught him how. We were astonished! Just a few days ago, Shanne caught him dribbling the ball. Of course, by now he's seen Shanne play a couple of times, but we're still impressed. He also loves soccer and we go to Shanne's games every Sunday night. Its fun to teach him to cheer for his daddy. There is something so precious to watch your child do something for the first time and realize that its just the beginning of firsts. Suddenly things like using a fork & spoon for the first time and sitting on the potty become great & exciting accomplishments. I remember even tummy time being so amazing to watch...the first time he rolled over I felt like doing a cartwheel. I love, love, love being a parent and I thank God so much for such a blessing and reward.
No comments:
Post a Comment