Thursday, March 11, 2010

And We're Back!

Have you ever had one of those days when you're just not motivated to do something? It could be something you really like doing, but because its time-consuming you just want to put it off? No?! Well, I guess its just me then, only that day lasted for a couple of months. I've been really behind on my blogging since last summer...I can't remember what month, but I've decided to start up again. So once again, bare with me while I post pictures that should have been posted months ago, but are so worth looking at because you get to see Jordan and I get to reminisce. And who would want to miss a face like this? Jordan is practicing with his spoon...something he needs to do more often, but it requires patience on my part since I tend to let him eat without one and it goes faster that way. Besides when I do try to spoon-feed him his oatmeal he wants to take the spoon and just chew on it whether it has food on it or not. Okay, enough rambling. Time to play catch-up. I love those squinty eyes. By the way, in this photo Jordan has only 2 bottom teeth, but he now has 3.

No comments: