Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Crawling Boo

In September of 2009 Jordan was still crawling. He would occasionally use furniture to pull himself up and walk along, but at this time he was not walking on his own. I love this photo. He was crawling towards Casper. He was a beautiful crawler. Can one be a beautiful crawler, well, I think so. To me, he does everything beautifully. Don't you just love those chubby thighs?!! I just want to squeeze them! If he weren't asleep at the moment, I would give him a good squeeze. This picture also reminds me of the simplier days when he could go around the house with just a diaper on. Today if I let him do that, he would try to pull the diaper off, but every once and awhile I do let him run around in his diap. I love that word, by the way, diap. I think I got it from my Uncle Steve when his kids were young.

No comments: